Gastroenterology is a part of internal medicine that deals with diseases of the lower digestive system consisting of the esophagus, stomach, duodenum, large and small intestines, intestines, liver, bile, bile ducts and pancreas.
Gastroenterological examination consists of the conversation with the patient, a detailed clinical examination and an abdominal ultrasound. Our patients will also be able to have additional examinations such as colonoscopy, gastroscopy, laboratory tests, etc. If necessary, radiological examinations are also available.
Range of services:
- Gastroscopy with and without anaesthesia
- Colonoscopy with and without anaesthesia
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Specialist examinations
- Abdominal Colour Doppler
- Abdominal blood vessels Colour Doppler
- Liver elastography (non-invasive assessment of the severity of liver injury)
- Rapid test for Helicobacter pylori (in gastroscopy)