Anaesthesia, resuscitation and intensive care centre
This centre will provide pain management therapy, anaesthesia for general surgery and other departments as well as intensive care and treatment units.
The centre will cooperate closely with other departments and offer painless diagnostic and treatment services using modern anaesthesiology technology, monitoring and assisting in the functioning of organs (non-invasive and invasive ventilation), bronchoscopy and dilatation tracheotomy, citrate dialysis, etc.
Range of services
- Respiratory tract management
- Anaesthesia in patients of all ages (even in case of severe previous illnesses)
- Regional anaesthesia supported by ultrasound
- Combined anaesthesia
- Intensive surgical care
- Special ventilation therapy
- Renal and hepatic replacement therapy
- Differentiated ventilation therapy